Holy smokes! Where did the time fly? I think I’ve been so busy that I forgot to share the list for the Doggy Dozen Program! Let me rectify that!
Since spring is here, I picked twelve items that make me think spring, playing in the yard and pampering after a good digging (gardening) session! My boys and I will be pulling weeds and digging holes for some new plants. (Actually, they will eat the dandelion starts, grasses and leave me the root bundles!) Ready for the list of products that will help dogs and cats? Drum roll please!
- Daisy Butter Pots
- Mango Butter Lip Solutions
- One of our favorite lip solutions, the Mango Butter Lip Solutions is creamy, firm and wonderful to wear in all weather conditions. When I go to conferences, this is the one base I always hear about!
- Bella Fragrance Oil
- Don’t overlook this gentle floral! A blend of lavender, freesia, rose, iris, violet, and soft musk. If you love soft florals, this fragrance is it! Try it in a massage cream or bath oil, I think you will be impressed.
- Dreamsicle Fragrance Oil
- This fragrance always takes me back to my childhood and sharing orange creamsicles with my mom. The cheery orange blended with vanilla is luscious. Use this for room sprays, shampoo and conditioner or even Taylor’s Silky Smooth Hair Detangler. You will love the clean and happy scent!
- Starfruit Fragrance Oil
- This tropical fruit inspired scent is delicious! What does this fragrance smell like? Think of golden starfruit, juicy peaches, green apples, ripe oranges, sparkling grapefruit with a mere touch of lily and green herbals. Try it in scrubs and lotions!
- Rooibos Tea Fragrance Oil
- One of my favorite things to do each evening is to sit down with a cup of Rooibos tea. The sweet honey-like aroma curls up out of my cup and wraps me in a calming caress. I find this fragrance to be stress relieving and comforting just like my tea. Use this fragrance in lotions and soaps!
- Freckles Fragrance Oil
- If you like sweet fragrances, Freckles is for you! This mixture of cotton candy, amber, musk, rich vanilla and pink berries is perfect for the young or young at heart! Need a gift for your niece’s tweenage party? Try a body spritz! Need a gift for your friend who loves to laugh it up? Try a light hand lotion!
- Ultramarine Blue
- Color your soaps beautiful blue! This color is a pigment and that means it makes fabulous swirls or layers. My first swirled batch of soap was colored with Ultramarine Blue and Titanium Dioxide!
- Buttercream Flavor Oil
- I think Buttercream is the best flavor in our catalog! It can be used alone or paired with any other flavor to make a decadent dessert. Think Peaches & Cream, Chocolate Cream Pie, Flat White, Lemon Meringue and many more!
- Cheesecake Flavor Oil
- I know I just gushed over Buttercream, but Cheesecake solidly stands as my second favorite flavor. Pair it with Black Cherry, Strawberry Swirl or Coffee Butter to get amazing lip balms. I still have a tube of my Tiramisu Lip Balm and I’ll be very sad when it is gone!
- Lavender Buds, USA
- These aromatic Lavender Buds were grown here in the USA. I think my favorite use for these yummy lavender buds has been in tub teas. I made a batch of the Sensual Milky Tub Tea with these lavender buds instead of the Calendula Petals and I changed the scent blend to use Natural Vanilla Oil instead.
- Calendula Oil Extract
- An extract any lotion, cream or lip balm maker should have on had, Calendula Oil Extract is noted for skin rejuvenating properties. I love lotions with this extract and it’s coming up on the time of year when I need to have a batch of cuticle oil on hand for after my gardening sessions!
P.S. Supporting local programs like Four Paws is fun. Check your local yellow pages for a shelter or rescue group. Find a friend to bring home or help support them with time, services or donations. They truly value every little bit!