The rosebuds and petals tincture was the fastest to make approximately three days and I felt that the process was completed. The dried material broke down fairly fast and the rosebuds turned into a faded pink color. All the color ended up in the liquid portion exactly what we were looking for.
Now I am going to show you a variety of uses in your recipes, here are some suggestions.
* use as an extract in your lotion recipes
* added to your soap recipes, this will add the botanical benefits to your soaps – the color will not carry (Sorry!)
* spray the tincture instead of water when making bath fizzy powder or bath bombs
* toners – you could use several tinctures together to get the toner that you like, for example use 1 part rosebuds tincture, 3 parts vanilla tincture, water to dilute to 30%
* add to foot bathsTincture - Rosebuds & Petals,