Ok. I’ve been holding off on the fun Halloween projects, but I can’t wait any longer! I saw spider loofas when I was surfing the internet one day, but I couldn’t find any instructions or a credible source. Grab the kids, and let’s have some fun!
So here are my easy instructions! I’ll be using loofas that I picked up from my local grocery store for under a dollar and 5 pipe cleaners (per spider) from my craft stash. The wiggly eyes are optional, but they make me laugh all that much more!
- Simply fold 4 of the pipe cleaners in half and use the 5th pipe cleaner to hold the 4 pipe cleaners together at the bend.
- Twist the 5th pipe cleaner a few times to help keep the legs in place.
- Wrap the 5th pipe cleaner around the loofa and pull tight.
- Twist the ends together and tuck down into the center of the loofa.
- Now you can arrange the 8 sections of legs as you please!
- Apply the eyes and pose your spiders next to your favorite soap!
I can’t believe I have to say this, but don’t forget to remove the pipe cleaners before you use the loofa!
I hope you enjoy this little project that you can do with the kids! For other fun Halloween projects, check out our other Halloween themed recipes.