Today is a gift for your soap making education!
We’re excited to be sponsoring the December Soap Challenge Club hosted by Amy Warden! The technique for the challenge is In the Pot Swirls with categories for Beginning and Advanced Soapmakers. I love this classic technique and I think you will love the finished soap no matter if you are trying In the Pot Swirls for the first time or Amy’s fantastic and fun variations for advanced makers.
- $9.95 USD gives you
- Access to the Instructional Videos
- Written Instructions
- The Ability to Enter Your Own Project to Qualify for Prizes
- Interaction with Other Makers and Receiving Feedback
- Registration Nov 26-Dec 3, blind link-up* Dec 3-14, visual link-up** Dec 14-16, voting Dec 18-20, winners announced Dec 21
- Grand Prize: $50 gift certificate
- Second Place: $35 gift certificate
- Third Place: $25 gift certificate
- Sponsor’s Choice: $20 gift certificate
To learn more and sign up for the challenge, visit soapchallengeclub.com today!
View this post on Instagram
Exciting news! Registration is NOW OPEN for the December #soapchallengeclub!! ITP swirls are such a classic, but I have some fun variations for you. Super easy for the beginner, or try the advanced version if you need a good challenge! Thanks to @mmtnsage for sponsoring!! Sign up before December 3rd – link to register and pay in profile.
Stay tuned for more #40daysofgiving!