At the beginning of January, I asked you to guess how many books Tina read last year. We got many guesses, and they ranged all over the board from 5 all the way to 259! You may be asking, how many books did she read? Tina read 101 books in 2017! There were all sorts of books from art to gardening to farming to business to fiction.
Some of Tina’s favorite books were:
- Pets on the Couch by Nicholas Dodman, DVM
- Chain of Title by David Dayen
- Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters
- The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion
- The Woman on the Orient Express by Lindsay Jayne Ashford
- I Will Always Write Back by Martin Ganda, Liz Welch, and Caitlin Alifirenka
- Lock In by John Scalzi
- Upside Down in the Middle of Nowhere by Julie T. Lamana
- The Verdict by Nick Stone
- Red Notice by Bill Browder
- American Icon by Bryce G. Hoffman
- The Ladies’ Room by Carolyn Brown
- Not My Father’s Son by Alan Cumming
- When by Victoria Laurie
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
(No, there are not Amazon links, get these books locally if you can.)
If you would like a coupon for 15% off at Thriftbooks.com, simply comment below and we’ll send you a coupon that can be used within 14 days of you receiving it.
Wow! What will you record this year to see what you have accomplished or finished?