As this is one of our challenges, there is going to be a prize! Once all the submissions have been received at 11:59 pm on September 19th, voting will open to all of our blog readers. The grand prize for the video voted to be the best tutorial will be a $300 gift certificate!
Let’s go check out the rules and requirements for this challenge!
- You can use any of the PlasticTom Filling Trays. This includes the Lip Balm Trays, Lotion Bar Trays, Big or Bigger lip balm trays, or the Mini Lip Balm Trays.
- You must mention that you are participating in the Adventures With TheSage Filling Tray tutorial video challenge. In the description for your video, a link back to this blog post will help us track your video.
- Videos can be uploaded your choice of YouTube, Facebook, blog or other social media platforms.
- Once you have released your video, you can add your video to the link up at the bottom of this post.
- To add your video to the link up, copy the URL for your video. In the blank box for “blog post URL”, paste the URL.
- In the next step, the link up will ask you to choose a picture from one of the tiny blue boxes. Please ignore those and click on the “Direct Image URL” tab at the top of the screen. Paste the URL for your video again to provide a picture for the link up. Click the “Submit” button to add your video to the link up collection!
- Video submissions will be accepted through September 19th at 11 pm Mountain Time.
- Voting on all submissions will begin on September 20th at midnight and close on September 25th at 11pm.
- Each person will be allowed to vote on two videos of their choice. After you have cast your votes, you will not be able to vote again.
Are you ready to start making your video? Let’s begin! Good luck to everyone!
VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]We Want Your Videos! Challenge,
Awesome! I have never done a video, and I have to make lip balms this week…. Perhaps I will find some recording equipment and give it a go.
I am looking forward to seeing your video!
Perfect timing for this challenge! I’ve got a few hundred lip balms to make. Now if I can just organize myself and get the camera set up… 😉
I would love to see your video!
Ok, I’m in!!!!
We sooooo want to try this! Hopefully we’ll see you tomorrow! 🙂 (haha, or later today for those not in the west coast time zone)
I’m looking forward to your submission!
Pingback: Adventures With The Sage » Blog Archive » We Want Your Videos Challenge Winner! Filling Trays (a bit late)