Transparent Melt and Pour Soap
1. Cut loofah into 3 slices; small enough to fit into mold
2. Weigh and then melt soap base in microwave or double boiler (I used 7 oz)
3. Add Fragrance oil to melted soap.
4. Divide soap and pour into 3 separate cups. Add pigments to each cup of soap.
5. Pour a thin layer of soap from each cup evenly between the three cavities. Spritz on top of soap with rubbing alcohol to disperse air bubbles. Allow to cool.
6. When a film appears on each layer of soap (blow top of soap to check) spritz loofah slices with rubbing alcohol and then place onto the thin layer of soap. Pour the remaining melted soap over the loofah slice.
7. When soap has completely cooled and hardened, pop out of mold and your done!
Hope you enjoyed!