As I was sitting at my desk today, I realized that I’m wrapping up the Mother’s Day Gift Baskets this week. This made me wonder what have the blog readers made for themselves, family, friends, mothers, etc. Therefore, the curiosity has made me want to see pictures of your projects. I challenge all blog readers to send me pictures of their latest projects.
This challenge brings me to my next series of questions.
1) What do you struggle with in your crafts?
2) What would you like to see covered with more detail in a blog post or post series?
3) What is your favorite thing to make?
4) Is there something in your recipes or formulations that just doesn’t make sense?
5) Are there themes that you would like to see on this blog in the future?
6) Would you like to be a guest editor for the day and demonstrate your recipe, technique, or packaging?