We’re under a winter storm warning this weekend and we are expecting 3 to 8 inches of snow to fall between Friday afternoon and Sunday afternoon. The storm warning has a note that we could have up to 16 inches of snow in some areas of our valley and based on our experience with recent snowstorms, we’re thinking we might get snowed in!
If the weather goes as we think, our warehouse and employees will get all 8 inches of snow and even a little more. Since this can impact our travel and even the ability to dig out of our driveways, we’re going to keep an eye on the weather before we decide on Monday morning if we are calling a snow day. I’m giving you a heads up so you can plan your orders for a possible shipping delay!
If you place your order before 10 am tomorrow (Friday, March 2nd), we will make sure it ships and is heading to you before the storm parks over Northern Utah. It’s time to check your supplies and get an order in. We don’t want the weather delay to stop you from having fun being an Adventurous Maker!
Once the storm hits, we’ll burrow into some blankets with our kids (human, furred or feathered) and watch the storm through the windows. Want to join us for some tea or hot cocoa?