Today is Friday! While I know that the 4th of July is on Tuesday, most people are considering this weekend to be a holiday weekend. I am excited for the parades, lemonade punch, and fireworks. Remember to stay safe, however you will be celebrating the holiday.
- Never allow children to play with or ignite fireworks.
- Never try to re-light or pick up fireworks that have not ignited fully.
- Keep a bucket of water or a garden hose near by in case of fire.
- Make sure there are no restrictions on fireworks in your area before you buy or use them.
- Light fireworks one at a time and move back quickly! As fun as it may seem,don’t hold the firework while it is going off! Light them on the ground.
We will be closed on Monday, July 3rd and Tuesday, July 4th but we will be back on July 5th getting your orders shipped and out the door! From our family to yours, have a wonderful 4th of July!